Saturday, June 23, 2007

"N"

I think the title of this collage is "N" -- though I don't know if it has quotation marks around the N -- or why I felt compelled to do that now. I think that it's because one letter feels kind of naked by itself, and those quotation marks make it seem less lonely. Maybe the N stands for naked. It's a gold N that looks like it was added on later, though it wasn't. Maybe the N stands for No, it wasn't added on later. Is that the actor Tom Cruise standing in front of an American flag? I can't believe I included such an image. Maybe it works, though-- it's beyond me to decide. Maybe the N stands for Nicole Kidman, the actress. They used to be married, but Not Now. Maybe this collage is about all or Nothing. It's about everything being either forever, or Never.

No comments: