Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mask or Not a Mask?

Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask Mask Not Mask

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow! That's beautiful, I love it. Really nice - it totally reminds me of the old African masks at the art museum, mixed with some prime dAdA collage work. Very cool.

Randy Russell said...

Thanks, I think it improved a little because the paper aged. It's really a cross between Kohler and VisOrg I. I recently restored the flusher, on top. I also noticed that someone signed the back "R.Mutt"-- I'm not saying it wasn't me, but I can't be responsible for what I did while I was still drinking.

Elissa Rashkin said...

wow, this is also a lot like something by the estridentista sculptor and mask maker german cueto. have you seen his stuff? look it up, you will like it. 100 years after his birth he finally got some museum shows, like at the reina sofia musuem in madrid...i'll look for yours in 2060.

Jeff said...

Hey! Hi Elissa!