Monday, November 06, 2006

101

Thanks to all the people who came by the Art Vs. Craft last weekend and said hi, and thanks to everyone who bought stuff! It's really exciting to make something that someone actually wants, or wants to give to someone else. I counted the number of cards, magazines, monkeys, and collages I sold, and it came to 101, total, which is kind of a magical number.

On Saturday night, after the first day, I made a new sock monkey, a pretty weird one, but with a certain lovable quality. I forgot to take a picture of it, and someone bought it, so it's barely even a memory now. But that's okay, I don't need to have pictures of everything, and I don't need to remember everything. It's nice to just think of things like that monkey going off alone in the world.

No comments: